Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday BLUES

When everyone in Selangor was enjoying their holiday, I was attending my class because my college is situated in KL.. Classes were OK i guess.. Stats is still as boring.. I missed my previous sems' lecturers.. When we had them, we didn't know the word "appreciate", now, we miss them and hope that we are back in their classes, but I would never want to retake them..

I have been thinking if my dream to enter into degree in the field of psychology is right.. I don't understand/don't know what I want anymore.. I am becoming a more complicated person by day.. I need someone to guide me so that I won't get lost in life..

It's only Monday, 5 more days to go b4 I am back at church, enjoying the presence of the good Lord..

Oh, I'm taking my first driving lesson tomorrow.. Wish me the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment